Advance Auto Parts, Inc.,Â a leading automotive aftermarket retailer of parts, batteries, accessories, and maintenance items, today announced the launch of a suite of new online service features as part of the fully enhanced “Your Garage” area on AdvanceAutoParts.com. Advance offers the broadest set of features integrated to the site experience in the industry.
“Your Garage” now includes the following features:
– Service alerts — Based on your vehicle’s mileage, you can receive e-mail notifications when your car needs a tune-up, brakes, tire rotations and tire replacements.
– Diagnose problems — Get on-line help to figure out what’s wrong with any vehicle in your garage.
– Get an estimate of the approximate cost of the service needed.
– Find a mechanic if you would rather have a professional perform the maintenance for you in your locale. The recommendations will include local Advance Commercial customers and feature Commercial partners.
– Recall notifications — Receive e-mail notifications to make sure you don’t miss a recall on your vehicle.
– Service history — Keep track of all service work on your car in one online location.
– Vehicle prices and values — Time for a new car? Find out what your current vehicle is worth.
– Cost of ownership — Find out how much you can expect to pay to maintain your vehicle.
“Advance is working hard to create customers for life by providing them the best experience in our industry, whether they are shopping in our stores, calling us on the phone or visiting our website,” said Scott Bauhofer, SVP and General Manager, E-Commerce. “These free enhancements are giving our customers even more reasons to only shop online with Advance Auto Parts and to visit us more often.”
Registered users who currently have an Online Garage on the Advance website will be upgraded automatically to the new functionality. Registered users can save multiple cars in their garage and can use this functionality with any car they have saved in the system. Visit www.AdvanceAutoParts.com and click on “Your Account” to get started.
About Advance Auto Parts
Headquartered in Roanoke, Va., Advance Auto Parts, Inc., a leading automotive aftermarket retailer of parts, accessories, batteries, and maintenance items in the United States, serves both the do-it-yourself and professional installer markets. As of April 24, 2010, the Company operated 3,462 stores in 39 states, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Additional information about the Company, employment opportunities, customer services and online shopping for parts and accessories can be found on the Company’s website at www.AdvanceAutoParts.com.
SOURCE: Advance Auto Parts, Inc.